Need A Speaker?
Looking for a speaker for a program?
In exchange for a donation to the Buckeye Clinic, Bol Aweng, Steve Walker, or members of the Buckeye Clinic Board are available to present a program to school (all grade levels), church groups, community organizations, or service clubs. Programs are tailored to each group and can include a video, a power-point presentation, or a display. Programs can focus on:
- The story of the Lost Boys of Sudan.
- The current social and political situation in SouthSudan.
- The need for more medical services in South Sudan.
- Donations to the Buckeye Clinic are appreciated for these presentations.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a speaker.
Bol Aweng’s Speaker service:
Bol Aweng is available to speak to organizations and universities. Speaker’s fees are negotiable determining on the location and size of the group.
Bol has been the keynote speaker at:
- Ohio Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- The Ohio State University
- Bowling Green State University
- University of Cincinnati
- Miami University, Middletown Campus
- University of Wisconsin Barron County
- Henry Clay High School, Lexington, KY
- Ellsworth Hill Second Grade School, Hudson, Ohio
- Westerville Central High School
- Raritan Valley Community College in Central New Jersey
Check out Bol’s TEDx Keynote Presentation here!